It’s hard to find a medium nib fountain pen for yourself that really does the job. We all know how difficult it is to find the perfect medium nib fountain pen for yourself. So we decided to do the research for you and come up with a list of the 10 best medium nib fountain pens that we found. These are the medium nib fountain pens reviewed by many customers and recommended by people who have actually used them. And we’ve also got a guide to help you choose the right one for you. Finally, we’ll give you an idea of what to look for in the medium nib fountain pen, and what you should avoid.
Look At Our Top 10 Best Medium Nib Fountain Pens
- Smart, polished and established designs meet a modern, tapered silhouette
- Glossy black lacquer finish complemented with gold trims and the signature PARKER arrow clip
- Durable stainless steel fine nib delivers a writing experience that’s both reliable and personal
- A comfortable and ergonomic shape is paired with superior PARKER craftsmanship to evoke the brand’s rich heritage
- An affordable yet sophisticated gift, your fountain pen is presented in a PARKER gift box with a long blue QUINK ink cartridge
- Fountain Pen with 14K gold medium nib
- Black precious resin inlaid with Montblanc emblem
- Three platinum-plated rings embossed with the Montblanc brand name
- Emblem of the Parker tradition of quality craftsmanship since 1921
- Centennial Size fountain pen with larger barrel, cap, and nib
- Etched chevron pattern with a metallic blue varnish and 23-karat gold-plated trims
- 18-karat solid gold bi-tonal rhodium-plated nib
- Fine nib; black ink
- Blue Precious Resin Barrel and Cap
- 14K Gold Rhodium Plated Nib
- Platinum Plated Trimmings
- Fountain Pen with 14K gold medium nib
- Black precious resin inlaid with Montblanc emblem
- Three gold-plated rings embossed with Montblanc brand name
- Montblanc ink: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Lavender Purple, Oyster Gray, Toffee Brown, Irish Green, Corn Poppy Red
- Nib:EF or M (steel nib made in Germany ); Length:135mm; Diameter:12mm; Net weight:28g; Material: brass baking finish pen barrel and cap
- Cap:push type; Converter:screw type(you also can buy the Picasso ink cartridges in my shop for this pen, ASIN is B06XDCXLPM)
- Quantity:1pcs come with original box and a converter(ink pump, fit for bottled ink only), Do Not come with ink
- PS: the picture of the nib and original box might be changed by manufacturer sometimes, may not 100% like the photos
- If any problems caused(like did not receive or pen did not work), please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will try our best to help you solve the problems
- Limited edition Kaweco Collection fountain pen (Kaweco Collection items are available in the Kaweco range for one year only)
- The pocket fountain pen measures 10.5 cm when closed. With the cap mounted, it grows to a normal size of 13 cm
- You can choose between five nib sizes from extra fine (EF) to extra broad (BB)
- It contains a Royal Blue ink cartridge as standard.
- Made in Germany
- [Superb Quality]: Silver stainless steel fountain pen with polished accents. Equipped with SCHMIDT ink feeding system for easier ink absorption. Beautifully balanced and artfully crafted, each fountain pen gives high precision and exceptional writing comfort for every occasion, coupled with a gorgeous design.
- [Unparalleled Writing Experience]: Iridium Medium Nib with 24K gold plated made in high quality, offering an excellent writing experience and allowing for a consistent flow of ink. Our filler fountain pens have a larger ink capacity. The regular converter will hold about 0.5ml of ink, our Schmidt converter would hold about 0.85ml of ink. It is sufficient enough for long periods of use once filled, saving your valuable time.
- [Thoughtfully Constructed]: Built to offer a delicate weight that is perfect for both left and right-handed writers, we ensure only the very best materials are used. Our pens utilize a medium nib with perfect ink flow for easy, even strokes and an expertly matched lid to ensure it absolutely NEVER falls off. Get up close and personal with the BEILUNER Stainless Steel Fountain Pen and see the difference for yourself.
- [Gifts]: Beautifully balanced and artfully crafted, the BEILUNER Silver Fountain Pen Set is top of its class. Complete with 6 ink black cartridges（2.4mm bore diameter ), easy to use ink refill converter, and a luxurious gift case, it makes an amazing gift for yourself, your family or absolutely anyone else. We've combined the weight of superior metals and masterful craftsmanship to create a writing tool that is not only worth having but is built to last.
- [Guranteed]: Best of all, your purchase is protected by the guarantee. We stand behind all of our high quality products and each is backed by strong manufacturer support. If you have any issues with the product, we're here to make things right.
- The Parker 51 fountain pen is a modern version of the famous pen created in 1941, considered the most coveted model in the world
- With its unique 18K solid gold capped nib, this luxurious pen delivers smooth, reliable writing and allows you to write down your best ideas effortlessly
- The solid black gloss precious resin body is enhanced with a cap and attributes with chiselled gold finishes and the iconic Parker Arrow Clip
- Ergonomic and comfortable fit combined with Parker exceptional craftsmanship
- Presented in a luxurious Parker box with a large QUINK black ink cartridge
- Generous silhouette for premium, executive styling and supreme comfort and confidence When recording your most ambitious thoughts
- Sophisticated Dark Red gloss lacquered body with a palladium plated clip and trim, and a broad ring embellished with the brand name
- Smooth, consistent and skilfully constructed stainless steel nib engraved with the iconic Waterman Signet
- Meticulously crafted in France to enhance your signature style
- Presented in a premium dark blue Waterman gift box; ideal for celebrating graduations, promotions and New jobs
- A classic expression of refined style, the Sonnet fountain pen is Parker’s symbol of elegance
- Blue satin varnish barrel with palladium finish trims; etched silver cap highlights an intricate diamond pattern that brings sophistication to every writing occasion
- 18k solid gold nib covered with a rhodium finish for a supremely smooth writing experience
- Hand-crafted in France and individually checked for flawless quality
- A smart and sophisticated gift, your Sonnet fountain pen is presented in a premium PARKER gift box with a long black QUINK ink cartridge
- Fountain pen in sturdy, ABS plastic
- Characteristic ergonomic grip with flexible clip
- Polished steel nib
- Ships with blue ink cartridge
- Pilot Kakuno Fountain Pen: Designed with novice and experienced fountain pen users in mind, the Kakuno features a smiley face on the finely crafted nib to ensure the perfect writing position
- Variety of Nib Sizes and Colors: The Kakuno comes in a Medium point nib, with red, blue or lime caps and gray barrels. The hexagonal barrel design makes this fountain pen easy to hold
- Express Yourself: Whether you're bullet journaling or working on other creative projects, you'll want to try Pilot's full line of calligraphy and hand lettering pens, brush markers, fountain pens and more
- Trusted Quality: We've been making pens for over 100 years. Whether you're taking notes, stocking up on school or office supplies, or writing in a bullet journal, Pilot has the perfect pen for you
- Power To The Pen: Pilot makes exceptional writing instruments to suit all your needs. We have fountain, ballpoint, retractable, erasable and gel ink pens, whiteboard markers and more for every writing style
- Body: Basaltic Lava / Trim: Steel Black
- NIB: Solid Palladium 23K 950 dreamtouch / Calibre: #5
- Filling system: Piston Filler
- Chiseled sterling silver cap and barrel accented by gold finished clip and trim
- Fountain pen design with 18 karat solid gold nib
- Hand assembled and checked for flawless quality
- Available in a range of beautiful designs and finishes
- Packaged in a PARKER premium gift box
- "Supreme writing tool in the world"
- Urushi produce profound color and good touch.
- Made from Ebonite.Very tough and ballanced for use.
- 18K (#15) large nib produce supreme soft touch.
- With 1 ink cartridge, converter and special box.
- Montblanc Meisterstuck LeGrand 146 Gold Fountain Pen 13661
- Meisterstuck LeGrand Piston Fountain Pen
- Medium Nib Size
- Writing System Piston Fountain Pen Nib 14K Gold with Platinum Inlay
- Barrel Black Precious Resin Cap Black Precious Resin Trim Three Yellow Gold-Plated Rings
- Made of a combination of black fiberglass and brushed stainless steel known as Makrolon
- It is piston filled and as such can only be used with an ink bottle and not with ink cartridges
- 14K gold, platinum-coated extra fine nib
- The Lamy 2000 is so revered that it is on permanent display at the Museum of Modern Art and has won countless design awards
- The pen barrel also features four small window sections above the grip to view the ink inside
- Fude DE Mannen is a fountain pen whose special nib allows the user to write calligraphy-quality letters easily, even for individuals unskilled in the use of calligraphy and brush products.
- The pen is available in a high angled “Wakatake” nib (nib angle 55°) for fine lettering
- You can write foe thick to fine writing by varying the writing angle.
- The magic grey color reminds one of moonlight rays and is sparkling as soon as the pen comes in touch with the daylight
- Precise writing instrument for attractive and expressive handwriting is made in Germany
- Features the first differentiated piston mechanism introduced in 1929
- Pen length is 12.5 cm and weighs 14 grams
- Easy to fill with matching Edelstein Moonstone bottled ink, which is included in this set
Considerations Before Choosing A Medium Nib Fountain Pen
If you’re on a tight budget, don’t worry! You can still find the best medium nib fountain pen at a reasonable price. However, you need to remember that it’s important to look at the price of the medium nib fountain pen over the entire lifespan of the product, as opposed to just looking at the cost of the medium nib fountain pen today.
This is because medium nib fountain pen does not last forever. They usually need to be replaced. For this reason, it’s recommended that you buy your medium nib fountain pen from a reputable brand, which can often help you save money.
Certain brands out there have become synonymous with quality, so if you want to make sure you’re getting a great product, then make sure you know who’s behind it.
It’s also important to know who you’re buying from, as there are many unethical companies out there that use unethical marketing strategies to make their products seem like they’re more expensive than they really are. For example, if you see a medium nib fountain pen advertised on TV, don’t be fooled by the price. It may have been advertised on a channel that has nothing to do with medium nib fountain pens, but rather a channel that sells other types of products.
In addition, most people tend to assume that the bigger the name on a label, the better quality it is. That’s not always the case, however, as many of the largest brands in the world are actually owned by smaller companies that produce the best medium nib fountain pens.
Durability is another key factor when considering the best medium nib fountain pen. In general, the more durable a medium nib fountain pen is, the longer it will last.
Durability also depends on the quality of the materials used in the medium nib fountain pen. A poorly constructed model can cause issues in the future. In general, it’s best to avoid cheap medium nib fountain pens, as they will tend to wear out faster than higher-end models. In addition to that, they’re generally less durable than their more expensive counterparts.
However, some models are constructed with inexpensive materials but offer a lot of durabilities. These medium nib fountain pens are usually known as “no-name” brands, as they don’t have the name recognition of a more popular brand. In addition, they typically come with a lower price tag, so you’ll want to be sure that you’re getting what you pay for when it comes to durability and long-term use.
When it comes to buying a new medium nib fountain pen, you’re likely going to want to know all about it before you make your final decision. So what do you need to know? The answer is simple – everything!
First, you’ll want to know the brand name of the medium nib fountain pen.
Then you’ll want to know its material composition, including the number and type of materials used in its construction. You’ll also want to know if it has any added features.
It’s important to note that no matter how you get your information, you can’t always trust it 100%. So make sure to double-check all the specifications before making your final purchase.
Customer ratings are one of the most important factors to consider when buying a medium nib fountain pen. When it comes to choosing the right model, there’s no industry standard. One person’s “5 stars” may be another person’s “3 stars.”
That’s why you need to do your research before making a purchase and pay close attention to how each company has presented their ratings. You’ll see different rating systems, from the 1-10 star system to the 5-star system.
They’re all based on the same idea: the percentage of individuals who like a product. In general, a higher percentage is better.
A design is an important part of every purchase because it can make or break the experience. If you’re looking for a luxury experience, then you should go for the most stylish medium nib fountain penyou can find.
However, if you’re just looking to get the most value for your money, then you may want to choose a less expensive model that offers excellent functionality. Regardless of what medium nib fountain pen you choose, you’ll want to choose one that’s durable and long-lasting.
And that brings us to the end of our journey of helping you find the best medium nib fountain pen around. We hope that all this information was actually helpful to you.
PaintingAll is committed to making your shopping experience easier than ever. Other than that, feel free to let us know if you have any feedback that makes us better at what we do. You can contact us here and read more know about us. You are always welcome for your feedback.